Carnivore Smoky All Meat Wet Brine
Here's a simple carnivore friendly brine with a really nice smoky flavor. This is especially good if you want a bit of smoke, but you only have time to cook the meat inside(like the air fryer!).
- 1 g g
- Boil Water
- Add salt and fish sauce, stir until salt is melted
- Remove from heat and let cool
- Pour In Container, ziplock bag, or vacuum chamber sealer bag (See below)
- a. Optional- If you have a vacuum chamber sealer this is a great option to get the brine into the meat.
- Add meat, ensure it's covered completely with brine.
- Cover, place in refrigerator
- Brine for around 4 hours or 1 hour per pound of meat – whichever you desire.
- Rinse meat thoroughly, and proceed to season and cook as desired.
*Increase recipe as required to be able to completely cover the meat. Some folks don’t like the fish sauce, but it really does add a great flavor that’s ironically NOT fishy at all! If you don’t like it, don’t add it! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!