Smoked Beef Heart
- Cut webbing(strings) out of inside, trim fat if desired
- Coat lightly in Worcestershire Sauce, rub in
- Season as desired with salt, pepper, garlic
- Add dollop(s) of butter to inside
- Add Sprig of Thyme
- Wrap with string or toothpicks if desired.
- Smoke @ 185° to internal temp of 120° over oak wood
- Remove from smoker
- Spray with Duck Fat
- Sear on hot grill, open flame, or cast iron until internal temp is 135°
- Remove and rest for 5-10 minutes
- Eat your heart out! 🙂
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!